3 days , 3 locations, 3 packages!
Would you love to have some beautiful photos of your family? A mini session is a perfect opportunity for you to get some! I am holding mini sessions in the October school holidays with glorious Autumnal colours as the backdrop.
*Also suitable for babies over 6 months, children, couples
A mini photo session is ideal for you if:
- you are wanting to try out outdoor lifestyle photography for the first time
- you want to buy the session as a present for someone special (I have gift vouchers available)
A full standard session would be better for you if:
- you have more than 2 children
- any of your children are particularly shy or wary of strangers. A full session would allow more time for your children to warm to me and relax
- or the opposite, any of your children are a little hard to tame! If you don’t think your child will sit still for a second then it’s probably best to book a full session!
What can we expect?
I’ll photograph you all having fun together and I will also spend some time individually with your children and get a variety of different shots. If you just want photos of your children and don’t want to be in them yourself, that’s absolutely fine as I will then spend the mini session photographing your little ones.
How much are the mini sessions?
I’m offering three different packages to choose from. You can upgrade after the session if you wish. You are also welcome to order additional prints and products from the online gallery but you are under no obligation to do so.
What if the weather is bad?
If it is raining then I will reschedule to another day during the October school holidays. If that is wet too then I will refund your deposit or you can choose to put it towards a full session with me.